Thursday 9 July 2009

Day 120 - April 30

Tag journal reads: "Sean decided to try out his new GPS unit on a route we knew well anyway, to see how it was going. It was a bit of a last moment idea, so we simply took it along and he asked me to set it up while he was already driving. Punching in the destination was no problem – it was the actually putting the thing up on the windscreen that got to me! I really made a fool of myself, trying to stick the parts together every which way, and they just wouldn’t fit! Soon we were laughing so hard over my ignorance that Sean had to stop anyway, and then he mounted it himself, just so… What a joke!"

Paper, fibres and big alphas from Club Scrap "Road Trip"; black alphas from Making Memories; and the little plastic car shape I saved from a Christmas cracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment