Tuesday 14 July 2009

Day 123 - May 3

Journal on the tag reads: "Mother’s Day is a funny affair every year: here in England we celebrate it in March, but in Germany where my mother lives, it’s celebrated the first Sunday of May…which makes it difficult to remember the card at the right moment. It’s a good thing I make my own cards as I would never be able to buy one then… Also, Mum is easy to cater for in this respect: she loves all things oriental and is much happier with such a card than the typical Mother’s Day things. And of course, I have a stash of oriental cards ready for her!"

Printed mulberry paper from LJG and yellow card from Club Scrap kit "Harvest" with alphas from "Asian Artisan" and fibres from "Muscial Interlude" and "Matrix"; kimono sticker from Mrs Grossman's.

No comments:

Post a Comment