Friday 26 June 2009

Day 101 - April 11

Coming back from our week at Spring Harvest - just as we drove out of the Butlins' compound, the level crossing closed for the regular steam train that has its final destination at Minehead. For all the years we have been going there, I have tried to catch a glimpse and a good photo of that train - this time it happened...

The background is made from those sticker sheets that came with the Club Scrap "Journeys" kit years ago. I hardly used any and still have various complete sheets, so I simply cut a 6x6" section from the sheet and mounted as was (without taking the stickers off the backing) onto plain card. Then I took the round sticker from behind the photo and replaced it visibly as I thought the saying (actually both of them) fitted the LO.
The numbers are from a HOTP cutout book and the train 3D stickers are "Kazoo Kids" from K&Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment