Friday 26 June 2009

Day 107 - April 17

Journal reads: "The Shack was our church Lent read this year, and was followed by an open discussion evening. I followed the recommendation and read the book during our Spring Harvest time away – although sadly I came back ill from the trip and couldn’t go to the Forum Night as I had planned to. Still, the read was fascinating and brought a new perspective to my faith that makes it a bit more comfortable, a bit easier to get my head around certain things such as the Trinity, how it might work and what that means for us. It also made me newly aware of God’s love – how different it is from the way we love, and how far-reaching…"

The paper, big "B" sticker and twist ties are from Club Scrap "Friendship"; the other alphas are from an older CS kit but I can't remember which. Number peel-offs from Craft Creations and the little ladybird was a RAK from my friend Eve. It refers to the "Ladybug Killer" in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment