Monday 30 March 2009

Day 14 - January 14

This is a photo I took from the bedroom window - it was the last day we had the old Toyota. Sean was going to take it to Woodlands for spares and I realised we didn't have a photo of it! As I was still in bed, and Sean gave me funny looks about wanting a photo of the old rust bucket, I took it from "above". Not very good but well - better than nothing...

It's a very simple page but making use of the 6x6" journalling pages (well, one of them) that came with the Club Scrap "Road Trip" kit. Another something I would hardly ever use on a "normal" scrapbook page. The text is all readable, I think - it shows my "full appreciation" of that particular car! Thought the page needed a pep-up, so I used one of the "Road Trip" cutouts like an index tab and also wrote the date on. The writing I put on it says "Watch out - Toyota about" (like the warning signs you sometimes find on people's gates if they have a dog...).

No comments:

Post a Comment