Tuesday 24 March 2009

Day 3 - January 3


The tag reads: "Today we had a surprise visit from the wife of the guy who bought my old Honda Civic. I had sold it for a token £100 because it would have cost too much for another MOT after it was written off by the insurance because someone drove into my rear. She brought pictures of what the car looked like after 22 stock car races, all of which he won in it or at least placed in it (mostly won). In fact the car was then considered so superior that he was banned from racing it in the local circuit. He is totally chuffed with my little old runner and expects to do the next season with it on another circuit! Well done, “Keith Boy” and my little Honda!" Says it all...

Papers are all Club Scrap "Science", and so is the acetate overlay, which I thought fitted very well and made a nice title. Or subtitle to the blue strip - I'm not sure which I consider the title... The fibres are also Club Scrap ("Stepping Out" and "Wheels and Sprockets" I think). The number sticker is Phrase Cafe. It's fun using up all these odd bits that have been hanging around for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment