Saturday 24 October 2009

Day 296 - October 23

I had quite a job getting the photos going today: our main hard drive (network drive) crashed and since Sean is away I can't do anything about it. I don't dare touch it in case I do something wrong and make it worse because my "whole life" is on that drive (photos!!!, my scrapbooking stuff, work, accounts etc) and some of Sean's, too. I really hope that it hasn't lost anything - I'd be heartbroken if I lost the photos inparticularl!
Problem is that I can't open Photoshop either without the drive because it's also my scratch disk... So I had to locate the Windows Image Processor and fiddle around with it which I had never used before. Luckily these photos were still in the camera!
This is Sean in his van as he was leaving for the Yalding slalom yesterday - thought it's a really nice picture of him actually. He'll be back tonight, so until then I have to keep worrying about the hard drive - boohoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment