Thursday 7 May 2009

Day 58 - February 27

This was a bit scary (although by everything I'd learnt about these things in the past, I knew it was harmless...). I have had this lump on my throat for many years and it has grown over this time only minimally but by now is quite visible.
Tag reads:" "This lump on my throat has been in existence for many years but it was only now my doctor suggested I have it removed as “unsightly”. Off he sent me to a colleague in Shepperton who runs the “Lumps + Bumps” clinic. Luckily for me, Dr Bellamy agreed with me that “if you don’t need a procedure, don’t have it done!” And so it all came to nothing and I continue living with my harmless sebaceous cyst."

Yellow paper is Club Scrap "Down to Earth"; shiny paper and stickers from "Reflections"; beadchain from "Salsa"; mini number stickers from Sue Dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment