Thursday 7 May 2009

Day 66 - March 7

Eve and I had been discussing this "wedding cake" for weeks, if not months, before the event - and when I finally saw the photo of the beautiful setting in which it was presented I couldn't resist making it my photo-of-the-day.
Tag reads: "Eve made this fantastic “The Nightmare before Christmas” wedding cake for the handfasting of her Goth friends Odette and Declan (alias Min + Dex). The happy event took place in Whitby (you can see the beach out of the window in the photo!), with ceremony in the old Abbey, and a very Victorian party in this “Haunted House”."

Paper is Club Scrap "Halloween"; fibres from "Musical Interlude"; peel-offs from Craft Creations; haunted house sticker from Jolee's Boutique; and I-kan-dee Shaker Bubbles "Halloween".

No comments:

Post a Comment