Friday 29 May 2009

Day 72 - March 13


This photo was a definite cheat - it was the 13th of March when I first discovered about the 365 photo challenge from Marianne and I loved the idea. It was lucky that for some reason I had been taking lots of photos of various things this year, even some quite everyday stuff, almost as if I had known I would need them... I had to retrace the dates from the camera dates that the computer saves in the file details - I wouldn't have been able to do that if they weren't digital! Yes, long live digicams! This photo of course was taken several days later after I got the first batch of photos printed but I wanted to scrap it for the 13th to document what was the most special thing on this day!
Tag reads: "Today I saw Marianne’s album and learnt about the 365-photo challenge, and I was instantly hooked! I loved the idea of documenting my every day life for a year, and it proofed to be a jump-start back into scrapbooking!"

The lovely red embossed paper came with a Scrapmuse kit a long time ago; alphas and numbers are Making Memories; peel-offs from Crafts Creations; and the 3D stickers were a birthday present from my Australian friend (can't remember the brand and forgot to write it down - not one I normally use).

No comments:

Post a Comment