Friday 29 May 2009

Day 85 - March 26

New look and new feel - now wearing my glasses all the time!
Tag reads: "Finally, I had to give in to the idea of wearing glasses permanently! I’ve had these rimless ones for two years but never wore them more than for driving, lectures, theatre or other “long distance jobs”. At the beginning of the year, however, I realised that my eyes went more and more out of focus, felt tired all the time, and I was having lots of headaches. I thought I give the glasses a try and sure enough things improved quickly, which I take as proof that this was the problem. I don’t really like wearing glasses and find them irritating but I suppose there’s nothing for it but to get used to it…"

Paper is Club Scrap "Framed"; fibres from "Musical Interlude"; brads and numbers from Making Memories; acetate from 7-Gypsies; peel-offs from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment