Friday 29 May 2009

Day 81 - March 22

Kitchen emergency: my garlic press snapped "in action", just when the garlic needed to go in of course. Sean must have heard my rather unsavoury mouthings and came to look what was wrong, went off to fetch a hammer and squeezed the garlic through with that! There's nothing like a man in the house...!
Tag reads: "Panic in the kitchen! I was just about to squeeze the garlic into the pan, when there was a loud snap, and gone was the garlic press! One of the handles had clear broken off. I was probably using a lot of unsavoury language as Sean came looking for his damsel in distress, to see what was amiss. I was already envisaging pasta without garlic when he returned with various implements to try and squeeze the press by force. In the end, the hammer did the job, and we still had a nice tasting dinner – thanks to my “Hero with a Hammer”!"

Background paper is from Club Scrap "Workbench"; blue paper and Hero cutout from "Mosaic Twist" and the alphas/numbers I think were with one of those kits as well. Fibres from "Painted Desert" and hammer from Jolee's Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment