Friday 10 April 2009

Day 25 - January 25

A tribute to one of my other hobbies: knitting. I used to knit about a sweater a month - that was during secondary school where we were allowed to knit during lessons as long as we paid attention! After school, I didn't pick up my knitting needles again until some time last year when a friend asked me to teach her. I promptly got addicted to the lovely wools that are available now and keep making little accessories like scraves, hats and bags...
Inside the file folder will be a photo of me wearing the finished scarf but I keep forgetting to ask DH to take it for me! There's also text inside: "Late last year, Eve and I found out about a wool shop located just off the road home from her school. We paid a visit and, needless to say, fell in love with several types of wool. I bought for 2 scarves, the first of which is nearing completion. Quite unusual for me, it is a wool laced with glitz. Looks lovely but my prediction is, I’ll look like a Christmas tree!"

The paper is from Club Scrap kit "Tiny Treasures" - I'm not sure it's visible but the print is of knitted fabric! The alpha and quote stickers are from "Textiles + Notions"; the file folder is Fossils; and the fibre is a bit of the actual wool used for the scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment