Tuesday 28 April 2009

Day 50 - February 19

I visited a nutritionist to get the supplements for my special diet sorted out. She recommended that I take my temperature daily because I always seem to feel cold, to see if my "core temperature" is right. She also said that I don't have enough complete protein in my diet and said I should either eat lots of sprouts or start eating meat and fish again. As I really do not like sprouts, and Sean won't eat them at all, I decided to introduce some of the latter - Eve has been telling me about a very good butcher near her place who sells traditionally raised meat. That might be an option...
Tag reads: "Since my decision to try the anti-candidiasis diet, recommended for ME sufferers, I thought it might be good to see a nutritionist and make sure I will be getting the right supplements to go with it. The session lasted for over an hour, during which Olga grilled me on my problems and my habits. She prescribed a series of vitamin and mineral supplements and more protein in my diet, and made me take my temperature three times a day to exclude the possibility of Wilson’s disease."

All papers from Club Scrap kit "Aromatherapy"; alphas from Renae Lindgren.

No comments:

Post a Comment