Wednesday 22 April 2009

Day 43 - February 12

A personal achievement - after years of labour and several pitfalls to do with size and space I finally got my scrapbook website up and running.
Tag reads: "This is my scrapbook website – all my albums and pages I ever made! And I call it my “lemon project” because for years it had that sour lemon taste for me: I conceived the idea of this online album years ago – I wanted to share my pages large enough so that people could see the detail and read the journals - and subsequently I put in lots of time to write the site; then found I couldn’t host it because it was far too large! For years, it just sat on my computer…
Now DH has his own hosting site – I can have as much space as I want. So I updated and TODAY it went ONLINE!"

Papers are Club Scrap "Mosaic Twist" and the pink from "TYWL" to match the kit used in the picture LO. Peg from "Tie Dye"; peel-off letters from Craft Creations; and numbers from Making Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment