Tuesday 28 April 2009

Day 47 - February 16

One of my New Year Resolutions was to have a good reorder and clearout of my stash - I have far too much stuff and too little space to keep it in... Not to mention that with the present economic situation, a bit of extra pocket money would come in handy. So I sorted, labelled, photographed and listed on Ebay about 20 big multi-packages. And then it was waiting...
Tag reads: "I had been thinking about some reducing to my stash for a long time…after all, I had so many goodies I could not even remember them, let alone where I’d put them. Finally, it was the Credit Crunch that got me going: I reckoned that the longer I waited the harder it would be to sell things as people began to think more about their spendings… So, as one of my resolutions for the year I marked down selling, and duly sat down sorting, photographing and packing, embellies, surplus tools, stamps and other things – and finally took the plunge to begin listing on Ebay! Let’s see what happens…!"

I couldn't find an appropriate paper so I made one myself from £40 note vouchers (for those who don't live in the UK: there is no such thing as £40 notes - so it's quite funny...). All the sentiment stickers are from Club Scrap kit "Time + Space" (how some of them are taking on a new meaning with what's going on in the world right now!); peel-offs from Craft Creations; black paper from "Science" and fibres from "Time + Space" and "Textiles + Notions".

No comments:

Post a Comment